New Web Site
Bush Hog has updated
its Web site with a new
look and feel.
Register at the Rural Lifestyle Dealer Web site and get members- only access to the latest and greatest information in the Rural Lifestyle marketplace. Don't miss out; register today!
Trailer Manufacturer M H Eby Celebrates 75 Years
Blue Ball, PA (May 8, 2013) – M.H. Eby, Inc., a manufacturer of standard and custom designed aluminum trailers and truck bodies for agricultural, equine and commercial transportation, marks 75 years of innovation. Recognized as an industry leader, Eby designs and manufactures highly durable, cost-efficient and environmentally friendly aluminum equipment. Eby continues to expand and provide jobs across the country at its manufacturing and service facilities and dealerships in Blue Ball, PA, West Jefferson, OH, Story City, IA, Logansport, IN, and Sioux Falls, SD.
Since 1938, Eby has been at the forefront of research & development within the agriculture and equine trailer industry. Eby’s aluminum transportation equipment is recognized for its exceedingly competitive empty weights, durable construction, attractive appearance and advanced designs. The corrosion-resistant aluminum used in all Eby products is almost 100% recyclable, requires less fuel to haul due to its light weight and offers greater longevity than steel or other materials on the market.
Milestones through Eby’s history:
- 1970s Pioneers the switch of all products to aluminum
- 1984 Opens its new 55,000 square foot facility in Blue Ball, PA
- 1990 Opens a new manufacturing and sales facility in West Jefferson, OH
- 2005 Expands product reach to the Midwest and Western markets with opening of the Iowa facility
- 2011 Opens Logansport, IN, sales and service facility
- 2012 Opens Sioux Falls, SD sales facility
- 2013 Celebrating 75 years in business
- 2013 Opening Sioux Falls, SD parts and service facility in the Fall
Eby remains a family-owned-and-operated company run by the third generation. Eby horse trailers, livestock trailers, flatbed equipment trailers, utility trailers and truck bodies are sold throughout the United States and Canada by a strategically located dealer network and factory branches in Blue Ball, PA, West Jefferson, OH, Logansport, IN, Sioux Falls, SD and Story City, IA.
For more information visit http://www.mheby.com.