Exmark’s win against Briggs & Stratton in its patent infringement case was the most viewed story on RuralLifestyleDealer.com in September. The award was big —$24.3 million — but the story isn’t over yet as Briggs is fighting the verdict.
Other stories that topped the list featured strategies to make your service department more efficient and profitable, featuring our new columnist and nationally respected consultant Bob Clements in his first webinar for Rural Lifestyle Dealer. (Watch for his column in our fall issue.) Our retail columnist, Mike Wiles, is also sharing strategies that our readers sought out this month.
Top 10 Most Viewed Online Stories in September
1. Exmark Awarded $24.3 Million in Patent-Infringement Case
2. [Webinar] Building a High Performance Service Department
3. Improving Efficiencies, Customer Experience at Check-In
4. New York Dealer’s 4-Step Approach to Solving Problems
5. John Deere Appeals Inclusion in Auto Dealer Protection Law
6. Jacobsen Launches Professional Series Mowers and Utility Vehicles
7. Kubota Breaks Ground on New Utility Vehicle Plant in Georgia
8. Ask These Four Kinds of Questions During Employment Interviews
9. Dealer View: Becoming a ‘Traditional’ Tractor Dealer
10. Managing the Store: Managing What Your Lot Says About You
Are you subscribed to receive Rural Lifestyle Dealer's eBrief e-newsletter or our daily email updates? Stay in touch with the retail rural lifestyle equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Rural Lifestyle Dealer magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.