In case you've missed it, here's a roundup of our most read items on RuralLifestyleDealer.com during the past month.
Top of the list for October was an article detailing the introduction of a new zero-turn mower from Altoz, as well as a number of other new product introductions from Huster, Kubota and The Kobi Co.
Additional articles that took the spot light were editorials from Lynn Woolf detailing some best practices, as well as a Free E-Book.
Top 10 Most Viewed Online Stories in October:
1. Altoz Introduces Industry’s First Tracked Zero-Turn Mower
2. Why Time is Your Enemy in the Parts Department: Part 1
3. What the New Hampshire ‘Dealer Bill of Rights’ Means to Dealers Nationwide
4. Would You Agree to a Buyout?
5. Dealer Marketing Strategies
6. Kubota Introduces New BX80-Series of Sub-Compact Tractors
7. Hustler Enters UTV Market
8. The Kobi Co. Introduces First All-Season Autonomous Robot for Yard Work
9. Hustler Turf Enters UTV Market with Patented Technology
10. Sell More Niche Products That Can Boost Revenues Year-Round
Are you subscribed to receive Rural Lifestyle Dealer's eBrief e-newsletter or our daily email updates? Stay in touch with the retail rural lifestyle equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Rural Lifestyle Dealer magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.