In case you've missed it, here's a roundup of our most read items on RuralLifestyleDealer.com during the past month.
Top of the list for November was an article detailing the introduction of Spartan Mowers' new RZ model, which beat set sales projections by 300%. This month's top 10 also features an editorial piece on what product introductions turned our heads at the 2016 GIE+Expo.
Additional articles that took the spotlight were articles related to business operations, including a piece on email marketing and a piece on a no-cost way to build customer loyalty.
Top 10 Most Viewed Online Stories in November:
1. Spartan Mowers Beats Revenue Projections by 300%
2. What Turned our Heads at GIE+Expo
3. 2016 Dealership of the Year: Blue River Tractors Durant, Okla.
4. 5 Things Not to Do When Marketing by Email
5. How to Improve Your Parts Fill Rate: Part 1
6. What May be Costing You Future Business
7. Why Time is Your Enemy in the Parts Department: Part 1
8. Altoz Introduces Industry’s First Tracked Zero-Turn Mower
9. Hustler Turf Enters UTV Market with Patented Technology
10. New Holland Construction Announces Its Most Power Skid Steer Loader
Are you subscribed to receive Rural Lifestyle Dealer's eBrief e-newsletter or our daily email updates? Stay in touch with the retail rural lifestyle equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Rural Lifestyle Dealer magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.