In case you've missed it, here's a roundup of our most read items on RuralLifestyleDealer.com during the past month.
Top of the list for March was a Big Picture item on knowing what your sales team is doing in terms of meeting goals and building revenue.
Additional articles that took the spotlight include an article on how to find success with online marketing and an article on what to do about time wasters.
Top 10 Most Viewed Online Stories in March:
1. It’s 10 a.m. Do You Know What Your Sales Reps Are Doing?
2. Howse Implement Selling Intellectual Property, Parts at Online Auction
3. Dealer How-To: Sosler’s Finds Success with Email Marketing
4. What to Do about Facebook, Texting and other Time Wasters
5. 12 Shortcuts to Be a Better Boss
6. Hustler Turf Enters UTV Market with Patented Technology
7. Why Dealers Need to Do More Online Marketing
8. [Podcast] The 7 Guiding Principles of Successful Dealers
9. Bringing Professionalism to Your Service Department: Part 2
10. 20 Time Management Tips for Inside Salespeople
Are you subscribed to receive Rural Lifestyle Dealer eBrief Daily or our Weekly Digest email newsletters? Stay in touch with the retail rural lifestyle equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Rural Lifestyle Dealer magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.