In case you've missed it, here's a roundup of our most read items on RuralLifestyleDealer.com during the past month.
Top of the list for June was a Best Practices article from Bob Clements on how to start out each day to lead to overall success.
Additional items that took the spotlight include an article on dealership performance data and Kubota's expansion of its small-machine lineup.
Top 10 Most Viewed Online Stories in June:
1. What to Do the First 30 Minutes of Each Day
2. Measuring Up: Dealers Share Performance Data
3. Kubota Expanding Small-Machine Lineup
4. Dealers Rate Deere, Kubota Best Among Major Lines in 'Overall Satisfaction'
5. How to Manage a Needy Employee
6. 3-Minute Read: It’s Not (All) About the Money
7. Excel Industries Reducing Production Workforce by 270 Employees
8. 3 Reasons Not to Ask Job Candidates this Question
9. Industry Shift: Kubota’s Pursuit to be a Global Full Liner
10. Tracking Decline of John Deere Turf Equipment Dealerships
Are you subscribed to receive Rural Lifestyle Dealer eBrief Daily or our Weekly Digest email newsletters? Stay in touch with the retail rural lifestyle equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Rural Lifestyle Dealer magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.