In case you've missed it, here's a roundup of our most read items on RuralLifestyleDealer.com during the past month.
Top of the list for July was a news item on the owner of Gentry Brothers Tractor Supply being charged with a $43 million investment scheme.
Additional items that took the spotlight include the next chapter in the Measuring Up series and Mahindra's investment in the U.S.
Top 10 Most Viewed Online Stories in July:
1. Dealership Owner Charged in $43 Million Investment Scheme
2. The Oggun Model: A Tractor Company Without Dealers
3. Measuring Up, Chapter 3: Benchmarking Inventory and Asset Turns
4. How the Mahindra Group is Investing in the U.S.
5. KanEquip Plans Succession
6. Bush Hog Introduces New ATV/UTV Implement System
7. KanEquip: Building for the Long Term
8. OPEI Mourns Loss of Leader and Friend
9. Fred Whyte, 'Man of STIHL,' Dies after 45 Years of Service
10. Help Your Sales Team Recover from an Ineffective Leader
Are you subscribed to receive Rural Lifestyle Dealer eBrief Daily or our Weekly Digest email newsletters? Stay in touch with the retail rural lifestyle equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Rural Lifestyle Dealer magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.