In case you've missed it, here's a roundup of our most read items on RuralLifestyleDealer.com during the past month.
Various news item were trending in September, with an article on Exmark's previews of new introductions topping the list.
Additional items that took the spotlight include the next chapter in the Measuring Up series and a blog on streamlining credit approvals.
Top 10 Most Viewed Online Stories in September:
1. Exmark Previews New Introductions
2. What if Walmart Started Selling Compact Tractors?
3. Update: Kubota Says New Logistics Center is Not Finalized
4. Measuring Up: Dealers Share Performance Data
5. The Only Way to Sell at a Higher Price Than Your Competitors
6. What Would 3-Minute Credit Approvals Mean for Your Dealership?
7. John Deere Introduces New Gator XUV Models
8. Equipment Dealer Associations Request Exemption from Electronic Logging Device Rule
9. Goodyear Introduces New TurfCommand for Commercial Lawn Mowers
10. Koenig Equipment to Acquire Smith Implements
Are you subscribed to receive Rural Lifestyle Dealer eBrief Daily or our Weekly Digest email newsletters? Stay in touch with the retail rural lifestyle equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Rural Lifestyle Dealer magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.