In case you’ve missed it, here’s a roundup of our most read items on RuralLifestyleDealer.com during the past month.
Topping the list this month was news of Kubota’s land purchase for a future logistics campus. Claiming the second spot was a Bob Clements piece on how to start your day effectively.
Perspectives from both Yanmar and Kioti on what’s coming next in tractor technology also hit on the June list of trending articles.
Top 10 Most Viewed Online Stories in June:
1. Kubota Completes Land Purchase for Future Logistics Campus, Midwest Division Office in Kansas
2. Do This the First 30 Minutes of Each Day
3. What’s Coming in Tractor Technology? (Yanmar Perspective)
4. EDA Releases 2018 Dealer-Manufacturer Relations Survey Report
5. What’s Coming in Tractor Technology? (Kioti Perspective)
6. AEM to Fight $50 Billion of Newly-Imposed Tariffs
7. EDA Announces 2018 Dealer’s Choice Award Recipients
8. Avoid This Upselling “Miss” at the Parts Counter
9. The Oggun Model: A Tractor Company Without Dealers
10. Hear from New Mahindra NA Marketing Vice President Jay Litsey
Are you subscribed to receive Rural Lifestyle Dealer eBrief Daily or our Weekly Digest email newsletters? Stay in touch with the retail rural lifestyle equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Rural Lifestyle Dealer magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.