Bob-Cat has announced the introduction of its first stand-on mower, the Bob-Cat QuickCat. Featuring an ergonomic and nimble design that places the platform close to the drive axles, the QuickCat reduces vibration and rider fatigue to provide commercial operators and large-acreage homeowners with all-day comfort, stability and proven BOB-CAT performance.
“We’ve often had customers ask us when we would bring out a stand-on model,” said company President and COO Pat Cappucci. “We didn’t want to respond until we were ready with something that truly met BOB-CAT’s standards for durability, quality of cut and ease of ownership. We’ve more than achieved that goal with the QuickCat.”
The new QuickCat was designed to deliver exceptional performance as a primary mower or to be an ideal complement to a fleet of BOB-CAT zero-turn radius (ZTR) mowers.
QuickCat comfort and performance features include:
- 8 mph mowing speed and 10.5 mph transport speed
- Optimal operator station placement for excellent center of mass stability
- Extra-large drive tires for a smoother ride and better traction
- Low placement of the fuel tank for improved balance on uneven
- Large 6.5-gallon fuel tank for all-day mowing without refueling
- Compact size for nimble maneuvering in tight spaces and loading on trailers
- True floating deck improves cut quality and maintenance
- Extra ground clearance to safely move on and off high curbs
- Extra-strong DuraDeck™ mower deck, backed by a limited lifetime warranty
For further information on QuickCat and other BOB-CAT models, call BOB-CAT Customer Service at 866-469-1242 or visit www.bobcatturf.com.