HOUSTON — Customers and dealers will now engage in an all-new digital experience with Mahindra North America (MNA) on its re-designed website, mahindrausa.com. In addition to a fast, customer-focused platform, this recently launched site boosts mobile functionality to provide customers with access to product and dealer information from any device or location.
The new website features a wide variety of enhancements designed to deliver robust content with intuitive navigation:
- Simplified page layout and structure for easy customer navigation and access
- Dynamic homepage content incorporating video, demonstrating Mahindra products at work
- Quick links on the home page to quickly deliver the content customers are looking for
- Detailed product information on all models
- High definition videos and photos for a more immersive experience
- Responsive Dealer Locator to connect dealers and customers
- Request a Quote shortcut to make it easier than ever for customers to communicate their product needs to their local dealer
- Customer testimonials for shared ideas and work solutions on the new My Mahindra page
“Incorporating advanced responsive technology, we created an immersive, dynamic site that is easy to access on mobile devices, tablets and desktops anytime and anywhere. As more consumers are using their mobile devices as a resource in the purchase process, we made this a priority update,” said Cleo Franklin, CMO/VP-Strategic Planning, Mahindra NA. “Customers are increasingly utilizing the internet to quickly gather detailed information to make educated product buying decisions. Our new website simplistically delivers the core information that is most useful for tractor and utility vehicle buyers in their purchasing decision.”
These new features give customers the tools and insight needed to make a well-informed tractor, utility vehicle or accessory buying decision. With more features to come, the website will continue to improve the customer experience.