RURAL LIFESTYLE DEALER is sponsoring a "Dealership of the Year" awards program to recognize North America's best rural equipment dealers for 2015. The 2014 RURAL LIFESTYLE DEALER Dealership of the Year — Armstrong Implements — was featured in the FALL 2014 issue. All equipment dealerships in North America are eligible and nominations can come from manufacturers, customers or even the dealerships themselves. We want to recognize the best of the best and need you to let us know who you think is deserving. Nominations for the 2015 award are due March 6, 2014.
- Read about our previous award winners.
There is absolutely no cost involved and dealers, manufacturers and others are all invited to participate by nominating top dealers from across North America. There is also no limit to the number of nominations that an individual can submit and, to protect anonymity, we will not reveal to the dealers who nominated them for this award.
The Dealerships of the Year, as determined by an independent third-party panel:
- Are profiled in a cover story in the FALL issue of RURAL LIFESTYLE DEALER and also featured in a video series on the website
- Receive a commemorative plaque to proudly display in their showroom
- Benefit from a special media campaign that lets customers and the local community know that they’re doing business with the nation’s finest
- Share an ovewhelming sense of pride throughout the organization at being named one of the Best-of-the-Best
We are currently accepting nominations for next year's award. Simply complete the nomination form and e-mail it to email@example.com, or fax it to 262/782-1252, Attn: Lynn Woolf.
Any questions about Rural Lifestyle Dealers’s Dealership of the Year program can be directed to Lynn Woolf at 316-648-3717.