This set of inspirational thoughts for the new year will galvanize you into action.
At the start of every year, I create a list of quotes to guide and inspire me for the next 12 months. Here are the quotes I've selected for 2013:
1. "Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements."
2. "The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear."
3. "Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get."
4. "Obstacles are necessary for success because in selling, as in all careers of importance, victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats."
5. "A real decision is measured by the fact that you've taken a new action. If there's no action, you haven't truly decided."
6. "If you can't control your anger, you are as helpless as a city without walls waiting to be attacked."
The Book of Proverbs
7. A mediocre person tells. A good person explains. A superior person demonstrates. A great person inspires others to see for themselves."
8. "Freedom, privileges, options, must constantly be exercised, even at the risk of inconvenience."
9. "Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
10."You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want."
11. "The number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I can fail and keep on trying."
12. "You have everything you need to build something far bigger than yourself."