Bad Boy Buggies makes its debut as an exhibitor (booth #5112) at the 2013 Green Industry Expo (GIE), introducing outdoor power equipment dealers to the new Ambush iS off-road utility vehicle and a business-boosting package of support, tools and benefits.
Like all Bad Boy Buggies vehicles, the Ambush iS is manufactured by E-Z-GO, a division of Textron Inc. The manufacturing facility in Augusta, Ga., has received The Shingo Prize for Operational Excellence, a prestigious award that recognizes world-class processes and operational excellence.
Designed for hunters and other outdoor enthusiasts, the Ambush iS offers a combination of range, power and silence that is unmatched by competitive utility vehicles. The Ambush iS features the flexibility to switch between independent gas and electric powertrains, the utility of Regen Mode to recharge the vehicle’s batteries on the fly, and the ability to engage both powertrains at once for 4WD power. It will be available for test drives at GIE.
"We invite all dealers to stop by, take the Ambush iS for a spin and learn why Bad Boy Buggies can be a strong and profitable partner," said Eric Bondy, vice president, consumer for Bad Boy Buggies.
A pioneer in 4WD electric vehicles, Bad Boy Buggies brings strong brand recognition among hunters, backed by a pro staff that includes Bill Jordan, Michael Waddell and other respected names in the hunting industry.
Bad Boy Buggies’ dealer support package includes:
- competitive floorplan financing, including up to 180 days with no payments and no interest on vehicles in the showroom
- aggressive consumer financing programs
- factory-backed OEM aftermarket parts and accessories to generate additional revenue
- customer service and training including a manned helpline, extensive online resources and factory-certified service schools
- territory sales managers with the industry experience and knowledge to help attract and grow business
- professionally-produced marketing tools including point-of-purchase materials and customizable direct mail pieces
- co-op marketing funds
To learn more, visit badboybuggies.com.