Dirt Dog’s PA Series pull-type Pasture Aerators are ideal in agricultural conservation tillage and pasture renovations. The heavy-duty, knife-like tines on the aerator are designed with a twist in them to break-up compacted soil horizontally and vertically as they slice into the ground in a twisting fashion.
This breaking action conditions the soil to soak up run-off water faster, allow fertilizer to penetrate deeper into the ground, and increase oxygen and water supplies to the plant roots. Optional concrete weights help aerator tines penetrate the ground at their maximum depth.
- 4” x 4” x 5/16” frame construction
- Hydraulically adjustable transport wheels standard
- All metal weight box available
- Heavy duty grease able bearings
- Rotors can be adjusted from 2 1/2, 5 and 7 1/2 degrees
- Tines spaced 7 1/2" apart
- Tines are designed with a twist to lift while fracturing the soil sideways
- Available in Yellow, Red, Orange, Green and Blue