Maschio Gaspardo introduces the Primo series, its new electronic fertilizer spreader with weighing controls to ensure maximum precision during distribution. Available in 8 models, Primo has working widths of about 78-118 feet.
PRIMO presents many innovations:
- Independent activation/stop of distribution
- Independent electronic rate system
- Double-shutter opening section, to limit “dose effect” (the reduction of uniformity in distribution)
- Electronic rate control with loading cell
The double-shutter and the electronic dosage system allow a precise fertilizer distribution on the field and the hopper capacity can be easily expanded.
Primo's features also include:
- Fertilizer-moving system, with spinning and rotating device
- Stainless spreading discs easy to replace and perfectly balanced in order to reduce vibrations
- A boundary spreading system to achieve the desired rate even on fields heads and borders
- Completely greased lubricated transmission (no maintenance)
- Heavy-duty frame: PRIMO is made in high tensile steels and multi-layer paint
PRIMO is also available in a mechanical version, with manual rate system adjustment and hydraulic double-shutter opening section.