Schiller Grounds Care is introducing the new BOB-CAT Predator-Pro LP-61 with all of the power and performance features that are the signature of the commercial Predator-Pro line. These new units are powered by a 30-hp Generac 990 engine that affords the all of the power associated with a Predator-Pro commercial mower with the added ability to cut Ozone forming emissions by greater than 50% over gasoline burning engines, insuring cutting that is green and clean.
The Predator-Pro LP-61 is a no-hassle propane-powered commercial zero-turn rider that utilizes liquid withdrawal – no conversion system needed and no costly, specialty tanks required. The Generac 990 engine is fueled by the same common liquid withdrawal propane tanks and technology that forklift trucks utilize - giving users easy access to a readily available fuel source and replenishment system.
Features of the NEW Predator-Pro LP-61:
- Generac 30-hp Engine - designed specifically to use liquid propane (LP) fuel while reducing ozone forming emissions by over 50% versus air cooled gasoline engines*.
- An ideal mower choice for government contract jobs and municipalities.
- Cleaner burning propane fuel reduces engine deposits and extends engine life.
- No–Hassle Fuel Replenishment System - uses two (2) – 33.5 lb. standard liquid withdrawal propane tanks – no specialty tanks or conversion kit needed.
- Choice of 61" side discharge DuraDeck or a new 61" rear discharge deck that allows trimming on both sides of the mower.
- Dual Choice 2-year/2000-hour or 5-year/500-hour warranty with a lifetime warranty on deck, deck cradle and engine deck
The new BOB-CAT Predator-Pro LP-61 is available in dealerships now.
About Schiller Grounds Care, Inc.
Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. is a U.S. based outdoor power equipment manufacturer with three manufacturing facilities located in Southampton, Pennsylvania, Norfolk, Nebraska and Johnson Creek, Wisconsin. Schiller Grounds Care creates and brings to market a broad variety of landscaping, gardening and turf care equipment for residential and commercial use under the brand names of BOB-CAT, Bunton, Classen, Little Wonder, Mantis, Ryan and Steiner. To learn more about Schiller Grounds Care and its various brands of power equipment, visit www.schillergc.com.