LOUISVILLE, Ky. — Topping last year’s record-setting show, the 2015 GIE+EXPO (Green Industry & Equipment Expo) is shaping up to be the largest ever. With 195 new exhibitors, including those in the co-located Hardscape North America (HNA); stepped-up participation from returning exhibitors; an increase in attendee registrations and high registrations for dealer and contractor education programs, GIE+EXPO participation from all segments of the industry is going strong.
- Overall, attendee pre-registrations are up 14% over 2014.
- Exhibitor participation is up with 195 new exhibitors, an increase in space for many large-scale exhibitors and a total of over 850 GIE+EXPO and HNA exhibits, indoors and out.
- The Outdoor Demonstration Area will be the largest ever and will feature some elaborate exhibits, including UTV test tracks and other exciting features.
- More new product introductions are expected, with over 100 products in the New Products Showcase and more than 25 exhibitors hosting press conferences.
- • Hardscape North America, co-located with GIE+EXPO, has increased in size by 13% over 2014.
- GIE+EXPO Workshop registration is up 40%.
- Technician training and certification is expected to draw over 300 participants, and 5 free management classes taught by dealership expert Bob Clements are each expected to draw over 300.
- Dealer programming, including the opening keynote luncheon and Dealer Summit, are expected to draw over 400 participants.
HNA, which first co-located with GIE+EXPO five years ago, has agreed to co-locate through 2018. HNA has outgrown its space and will relocate to the North Wing in 2016. This will allow GIE+EXPO to move the Dealer Resource Pavilion onto the show floor and will provide space for GIE+EXPO and HNA exhibitors to expand.
For more Information
GIE+EXPO’s 2015 dates are Wednesday, Oct. 21, Dealer Day, and Oct. 22-23 for all industry participants. The annual event is sponsored by the Outdoor Power Equipment Institute, Inc. (OPEI), Professional Grounds Management Society (PGMS), and National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP). For information and online registration for the tradeshow: www.gie-expo.com. Other contact points: Facebook, info@GIE-EXPO.com, Twitter @GIE_EXPO and 800-558-8767/812-949-9200.