Briggs & Stratton recently unveiled the new Simplicity Courier mower and Snapper 360Z zero-turn mower at GIE+Expo.
“Homeowners with medium to large acreage need a mower that is fast and comfortable, but that can also do more than just cut grass,” said Harold Redman, President of Briggs & Stratton’s Turf and Consumer Products Division. “The Simplicity Courier offers superior cutting for beautiful results while the suspension technology allows the operator to mow faster and more comfortably. But it’s the rear cargo bed turns the Courier into a versatile workhorse.”
The commercially-inspired design of the Simplicity Courier features a 12-gauge steel frame, pivoting welded steel front axle, and durable stamped or fabricated mower deck to ensure durability and quality of cut. Plus, an integrated parking brake adds even more convenience and ease-of-use. Additional features include:
- Integrated rear cargo bed with a 50-lb capacity and universal attachments, the cargo bed adds utility out in the yard to carry tools, mulch, plants, debris and more.
- Suspension Comfort System: Exclusive SCS technology with front or front and rear suspension allows you to feel 25% less impact while operating the mower, resulting in enhanced comfort versus a non-suspension zero turn mower. Plus, an ergonomic mesh seat keeps riders cool and comfortable.
- Briggs & Stratton Professional Series Engine with ReadyStart: Reliable, high performance 23 and 25 gross hp, 724cc engines features ReadyStart no prime, no choke starting system that allows for easy key-starts, time after time.
- Mower Deck Options: A deep profile or fabricated mower deck with fixed rollers ensures excellent quality of cut leaving behind a beautifully cut lawn. The fabricated mower deck even includes a limited lifetime warranty.
- Foot-Assisted Height of Cut: The commercial-style foot-operated deck lift easily adjusts the mower deck between 13 possible height-of-cut positions from 1.5 to 4.5 inches
“The Snapper 360Z is much more than just a zero-turn mower,” said Harold Redman, President of Briggs & Stratton’s Turf and Consumer Products Division. “With the new cargo bed, homeowners can carry tools, mulch, flowers, debris, and even a cooler for ice-cold water for those warm days of mowing.”
The integrated rear cargo bed (optional on some models) has a 50-pound capacity to add even more utility around the yard.
The Snapper 360Z includes many commercial-grade-inspired features. A 46” stamped or 42”, 48” or 52” fabricated steel mower deck offers cutting durability. Fabricated mower decks come with a limited lifetime warranty. A commercial-style foot operated mower deck lift makes adjusting between 13 height-of-cut positions simple for the operator.
Operators have several high-performance engines to choose from to power the Snapper 360Z, including a 22-gross horsepower Briggs & Stratton Intek Engine, a 21.5-gross horsepower Kawasaki FR Engine, or a 23- or 25-gross horsepower Briggs & Stratton Professional Series Engine with ReadyStart.
Sign up for our daily email update to get articles like this sent directly to your inbox.