MOLINE, Ill. — John Deere announces its nursery fork attachment (NF44) as the latest addition to its expanding lineup of Worksite Pro attachments. The nursery fork and is optimized to work with select John Deere E- and D-Series skid steers, compact track loaders (CTLs) and most competitive models.
Key features of the nursery fork include:
- Ability to transport and position up to 44-inch (1,118-millimeter) balled or container trees and shrubs, along with rocks and light boulders
- A 3,000-pound carrying capacity and 54-inch fork opening
- One stationary arm and a second arm that has the ability to swing open and then close onto the load
- A 6-inch (152-millimeter) tread plate that firmly grips bags, boxes, plants and rocks
- An optional pressure-control kit that limits the arm-closing pressure, reducing the possibility of damage to the materials
"Like all Worksite Pro attachments, our new Nursery Fork was designed to optimize performance and productivity," said Gregg Zupancic, product marketing manager, John Deere Construction & Forestry. "Whether you're moving plants, trees, boulders or boxes, the Nursery Fork is an ideal tool to help contractors move materials quickly and easily."
All John Deere skid steers and CTLs have a universal, self-cleaning Quik-Tatch easy attachment system, so operators can easily attach the nursery fork.