Cleveland, Ohio – Following up the launch last spring of the new Challenger Series, Cub Cadet is continuing to expand the UTV line-up with the new Challenger 750 Crew model. This version features dual-row seating to accommodate a total of 4 passengers.
“The Challenger 750 Crew’s passenger capacity makes it ideal for families or larger groups that need utility vehicles for hunting, fishing, farming or other uses,” said Kelley Timothy, UTV brand marketing, Cub Cadet. “This provides additional value in combination with expansive standard features, excellent dealer support and overall performance.”
The Challenger 750 Crew includes one of the best standard equipment packages in the industry, with features such as:
- Hard-top roof
- Quick-release windshield
- Alloy wheels
- Front-mount winch
- Terrain-conquering 26”off-road tires
Digital dashboard display
It features a Delphi Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) engine, which upgrades the power to 735cc.
Backed by the strength of Cub Cadet’s dealer network, the Challenger Series UTVs offer performance, versatility and valuable standard features. Like the other two models in the series -- the Challenger 500 and the Challenger 700 -- the Challenger 750 Crew features on-demand 4WD, high-strength components and the power needed to challenge trails and tough terrain along with a 1,200-pound towing capacity.
Cub Cadet dealers also offer a range of accessories and attachments, including snow blades, light bars and hood racks to personalize and enhance the capability of this versatile UTV.
Cub Cadet’s commitment to quality and strength in its UTV line is found in a number of details, including standard performance features:
- Electronically-activated 4-wheel drive with locking front differential
- Robust frame that is engineered with high strength steel and heavy-duty reinforcements for lasting durability
- 4-wheel disc brakes
- Dual-row wheel bearings
- 4-Wheel independent suspension with oversized hardware
- Delphi Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- High-strength steering components with durable spherical bearings
- One-year powertrain and vehicle limited warranty.