VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. — Stihl is introducing the RMA 410 C battery-powered lawn mower that features 36-volt lithium-ion battery technology. The lawn mower is target at homeowners with small- to medium-sized properties.
“At only 44 pounds, this lightweight powerhouse can cut up to a quarter of an acre on one charge and lets homeowners spend less time mowing their lawns, and more time enjoying them,” said Brian Manke, product manager at Stihl Inc. “The RMA 410 C has no fuel costs or engine maintenance. And with its instant starting, lightweight design and adjustable folding handlebar, there’s a lot to love.”
The RMA 410 C features a brushless, commercial-grade 900-watt electric motor that provides 50% more power than the previous model and uses either the Stihl AP 180 or Stihl AP 300 batteries. The blade and fan wheel work together to generate a strong current that lifts grass up for a cleaner and more precise cut, improving lawn health. This strong air current also provides the necessary force to quickly and efficiently deliver clippings to the grass catcher.
Other key benefits include:
- Cut more grass in fewer passes with a 16.1 inch cutting deck (1.6 inches wider than previous model*)
- Fewer stops with the 14.5 gallon grass catcher with built-in fill indicator (38% more capacity than previous model*)
- Single action adjustable height to best suit cutting needs using one of six height settings ranging from 1 inch to 3 inches
- Instant start with an easy two-step process that eliminates the need to pull a starter cord — just push the button and pull the switch lever.
- Convenient access and storage due to the single, European-style handlebar that folds for easy transport and hanging storage, and provides easier access to remove and reattach the grass catcher.
- Quieter than gasoline-powered lawn mowers
- Maneuver effortlessly with large, double ball bearing, wheels
Optional mulching kit is also available. The manufacturer suggested retail price is $379.95 (battery and charger sold separately).To learn more about the RMA 410 C, visit www.stihlusa.com.
*As compared to the STIHL RMA 370 lawn mower.