This page lists material that supplements the Fall 2015 Issue of Rural Lifestyle Dealer.
2015 Dealership of the Year Video Series
The 22-part 2015 Rural Lifestyle Dealer Dealership of the Year video series highlights the success of PrairieCoast Equipment, a John Deere dealership in Alberta and British Columbia, and Kelly Tractor & Equipment, a Mahindra and New Holland dealership in Longview, Texas.
Kelly Tractor & Equipment
- Drivers of Change in the Rural Lifestyle Equipment Market: The Internet
- How to Deal with Complex Manufacturer-Dealer Issues
- Planning for Future Growth
- Preparing for the Dealership of Tomorrow
- Seeing the Benefits of TV Advertising for the Dealership
- Setting Your Dealership Apart with Quality Employees
- Tips for Taking Care of Dealership Employees Beyond Pay Rate
- Turning Around a Struggling Dealership
- What it Means to Be Named Dealership of Year
- Establishing an Employee Ownership Program
- Evaluating the Health of the Dealership: Top Metrics to Monitor
- Evolving from a Family-Based Business
- Giving Back Through Community Service to Promote Core Values
- Growing the Service Business with Remote Service Techs
- Incorporating a Team Approach to Serve a Large Territory
- Increasing Awareness and Retail Sales with a New Location
- Interfacing with the Team and Ensuring Accountability
- Leveraging a New Customer Relationship Management System
- Overcoming the Challenges of Hiring in the Agriculture Industry
- Planning for a Growth Phase
- Pursuing Personal Development Insights from Leaders Inside and Outside the Ag Industry
- What it Means to Be Named Dealership of the Year
(Supplements to the article "Recognizing Excellence" on Page 10.)
Structuring your Service Department
Read the expanded version of comments from Bob Clements to find out what and who you need in your service department to create the level of performance your customers expect and the level of profitability you deserve.
(Supplement to the article "6 Positions You Need in Your Service Department" on Page 34.)
Building a High Performance Service Department Webinar
The latest event in our webinar series looks at how to run a profitable service shop. Management consultant Bob Clements walks us through the basics of running a shop and making solid profits.
(Supplement to the "Industry Q&A" on Page 68.)