This page lists material that supplements the Fall 2016 Issue of Rural Lifestyle Dealer.
2016 Dealership of the Year Video Series
Blue River Tractors of Durant, Okla., receives the honor for 2016 Rural Lifestyle Dealer Dealership of the Year. Its financial performance, “customer first” philosophy, constant marketing and new approaches to management have helped it grow to nearly $6 million in revenues and a 25% market share in just 6 years.
- Establishing a New Dealership
- Strategy for Adding Product Lines
- Shortening the 'Learning Curve' for Customers
- Sharing the Mahindra Story
- Leveraging the Power of Advertising
- Building a New Location
- Tracking Sales and Creating Processes
- Tracking Customer Relationships
- Preparing for the Cycles of a Rural Equipment Business
- Following Standards of Conduct
- Benefits of Not Setting an Advertising Budget
- Being Proud of What Your Dealership Stands For
- Setting Up a Service Department 'Incubator'
- Finding New Ways to Recruit, Train and Retain Service Technicians
- Owners Staying Connected with Customers
Find expanded coverage of the 2016 Green Industry & Equipment Expo including an archive of stories and a full photo gallery of new introductions across a variety of product segments.