ARI (OTCBB:ARIS), a leading provider of technology-enabled business solutions that connect equipment dealers, distributors and manufacturers, today announced significant enhancements to its PartStream software, which turns electronic parts catalogs into online parts look-up and ordering systems.
PartStream 2.0’s new interface seamlessly delivers ARI’s industry-leading PartSmart parts catalog content to an ARI website or third party website, allowing dealers, distributors and manufacturers to quckly provide their respective customers with an easy to use parts lookup feature.
New features introduced in this release, designed to provide customers with increased sales conversion rates and parts ordering accuracy, include:
- Outdated part notifications to inform users that a part has been replaced with a newer part number.
- Parts diagram fly out menus that enable users to view price and add a part to a Shopping Cart directly from the parts diagram.
- Custom pricing and display administration area where part prices and descriptions can be modified at any time.
- Multilingual user interface control that supports up to six languages.
- Significant improvements to the search functionality, making it even easier and faster to find a unique part or model.
“Online parts lookup has changed the industry. Today’s consumers and dealers have access to thousands of parts with a touch of a button,” said Brad Smith, ARI Product Manager. “We believe that PartStream 2.0 will exceed customers’ expectations in their ability to locate parts. The platform not only makes it easier to identify needed parts, but to quickly order the right parts online.”
ARI, (OTCBB:ARIS), is a leading provider of technology-enabled services that help dealers, distributors and manufacturers reduce costs and increase sales in selected vertical markets. Specifically, ARI provides electronic parts catalogs, dealer eCommerce solutions, professional services and/or other services in about a dozen vertical markets worldwide, including outdoor power, power sports, motorcycles, marine, recreation vehicles, appliances, agricultural equipment, floor maintenance and construction. ARI currently serves more than 18,500 dealers, over 125 manufacturers, and more than 150 distributors in more than 100 countries worldwide. For more information on ARI, please visit the Company's website at www.arinet.com or www.YourEveryAdvantage.com.