At GIE+EXPO 2018 in Louisville, Ky., the largest trade show for outdoor power equipment, lawn and garden equipment, light construction and landscape equipment, Honda Power Equipment sets new heights in lawn mowing with the introduction of the newly redesigned HRX Series of lawn mowers. The HRX Series, Honda’s most premium residential lawn mower models, now feature the powerful new GCV200 engine that delivers 10 percent more power and torque than the GCV190 it replaces, along with design and technology features that produce a clean, smooth cut. The redesigned Honda HRX lawn mowers are the first Honda mowers to incorporate this all-new GCV200 engine. Key takeaways:
- The newly redesigned Honda HRX lawn mower, the company’s premium residential model, delivers 10 percent more power and torque and premium performance.
- The Honda HRX lawn mower is the first Honda product to feature the all-new Honda GCV200 engine that delivers enhanced customer benefits in power output, maintenance, and usability through a larger fuel tank opening, easier oil changes, and reliable, dependable starting.
- The Honda GCV200 engine is lighter than the GCV190 model it replaces.
- The redesigned Honda HRX lawn mower provides an enhanced grass cutting experience for the user, with turf groomed to carpet-like perfection.
- Five newly redesigned Honda HRX models, with a starting U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $699, arrive at Honda dealers nationwide in January 2019.