VALLEY CITY, Ohio — Cub Cadet introduces the latest addition to its residential lawn mower lineup, the Ultima Series of zero-turn lawn mowers.
As a result of research including more than 63,000 hours of engineering and testing, the Ultima Series was designed from the ground-up, while maintaining a strong consumer focus throughout the design process. Features include:
- Frame strength: A continuous, fully-welded 2x2-inch tubular frame delivers strength and durability.
- Comfort: The Ultima Series redefines comfort with a high-back, adjustable seat, industry-exclusive overmolded hand grips and advanced polymer seat isolators to deliver a smoother, quieter ride than traditional springs.
- Best-in-class cut: The AeroForce cutting system outfitted on select Ultima Series delivers best-in-class cut quality, a claim tested with The Ohio State University.* This means fewer clumps and stragglers, finer clippings, and increased evenness during mowing.
- Simple upkeep: Maintenance-free spindles, a hinged floor pan for easy deck access and a best-in-class warranty make maintenance simple and easy and provide the ultimate peace-of-mind.
“Launching the Ultima Series is as exciting for us as it is for our customers, and is best summed up by one eager homeowner saying the grass can’t grow fast enough,” said Trevor Oriold, business segment director at Cub Cadet. “This early momentum is evidence that our approach is working and our commitment to carefully and thoughtfully designing around people will continue to be the heart of our success.”
The Ultima Series offers two trim levels, the ZT1 and ZT2, with varying deck size options. The ZT1 is built to raise the bar for durability without sacrificing operator comfort and offers 42-, 46-, 50-, and 54-inch decks. The ZT2 steps up with maximum strength, comfort and durability with a more premium engine, stronger transmission, a reinforced fabricated AeroForce deck, tougher tires on stylized 10-inch rims, and a fully adjustable high-back seat with armrests. The ZT2 collection is larger, with 50-, 54-, and 60-inch deck sizes.
Additionally, the Ultima Series comes equipped with:
- A rubber floor mat to dampen vibrations
- Fifteen quarter-inch deck height adjustments
- An offset front axle for precise trimming
- LED headlights
- Standard rear tow hitch
- Premium tire set
- Powerful Kohler and Kawasaki engines
The Ultima Series is now on sale online, at local Cub Cadet dealerships, Tractor Supply Co., and at Home Depot stores nationwide.
[Video] Prototype Developments with Cub Cadet’s New Stand-On Mower
Cub Cadet Recognizes L&M Fleet Supply as a Top-Performing Dealer
Cub Cadet Recognizes White's Farm Supply as Top-Performing Dealer