ST. LOUIS, Mo. — The Equipment Dealers Association has partnered with Kenect, a business texting platform that allows dealers to send and receive text messages from their existing business phone line.
“We are thrilled about this partnership with Kenect. We are always striving to add more value to our member dealers and know that partnering with Kenect is going to be a powerful new addition,” explained Kim Rominger, President & CEO of the Equipment Dealers Association.
The Kenect platform has a wide range of features and functionality. With Kenect, a dealer will have the ability to:
- More easily convert inbound leads via text messaging
- Reduce phone traffic by up to 35% and eliminate on-hold times for customers
- Generate dozens of 5-Star reviews on Google, Facebook, and important industry review sites
- Schedule service appointments and send text reminders to reduce no-shows
- Send photos, attachments and service updates via text message
- Send out event promotions and special offers
Shaun Sorensen, Co-Founder and CEO of Kenect, shared his excitement about the partnership as well, “The Equipment Dealers Association has been an important player in the industry for several years now. We are excited to be working together and know we are going to deliver even more value to dealerships.”
To celebrate the partnership, Kenect and EDA will host a complimentary webinar for dealers who are interested in learning more about how Kenect’s software can improve their business. More information about the webinar is available here.