CHICAGO –– GainShare, a leading performance marketing agency in North America, has been selected by Briggs & Stratton as its growth partner to drive revenue and increase market share for its Standby Generator business. As an expert in performance marketing, GainShare will be working in several areas across the customer journey to deliver market growth.
The partnership is an example of the ongoing shift in business of transitioning marketing teams to be leaders in revenue growth. In this case, GainShare is working with the Briggs & Stratton team across the entire customer path to purchase. The work includes DRTV and digital marketing, digital User Experience (UX) and sales center optimization, as well as data sciences.
“We chose GainShare because of their focus on outcomes for our business, not simply the tactics at hand,” said Michelle Gross, Senior Director of Marketing at Briggs & Stratton. “The standby generator category is a considered purchase with a number of steps to enable purchase. We needed a partner who understood our needs and our customers’ needs. GainShare had the experience in delivering performance with similar journeys and has shown their partnership approach to success in working with us.”
GainShare and Briggs & Stratton initially engaged in 2020 to create and manage a performance video campaign, both DRTV and Connected TV. Over the first few months of the partnership, the efforts to drive more demand quickly turned to additional marketing channels and optimizing the sales funnel. Alongside the original engagement, the teams have collaborated on digital marketing efforts, digital creative, UX and call center optimization.
More specifically, GainShare will work with Briggs & Stratton’s sales and marketing teams to deliver:
- DRTV and Digital Performance Video Assets – Video creation, production and execution across platforms
- Performance Media Planning and Buying – Linear and Connected TV, digital awareness and lead generation (SEM, Paid Social, Contextual, OTT, CTV)
- Sales Center – Optimization and integration of call/sales centers with demand generations activities
- Landing Pages and eCommerce Optimization – Creative recommendations and development of UX, content and creative
- Data and Analytics – Fully integrated analytics and reporting, direct and attribution level measurement, lead flow, sales and call center data
“Our agreement with Briggs & Stratton is designed around their core business KPIs. From sales growth to day-to-day lead quality optimization, we are working to grow their Standby Generator business and ROI,” said Cass Baker, EVP Head of Strategy and Digital at GainShare. “We are very excited to be working with the Briggs and Stratton team. The opportunity to both generate demand in the market as well as optimizing the path to purchase is a true performance partnership.”