Curtis Industries LLC, a manufacturer of cab enclosures, accessories and attachments for utility vehicles, tractors, golf carts and zero-turn mowers, announces its latest cab innovation: two new tractor cab enclosure models for Kubota LX Series, including LX2610HSD, LX2610SUHSD & LX3310HSD. Compatible with LA535 loader. Compatible with BH 77 backhoe when adding the 1KLXBK kit.
Our new cab models offer customers more options to better match their enclosure needs and budget. Curtis Plus and Advantage Cabs allow customers to add a high-quality durable cab to their tractor. All Curtis Cabs are custom designed to fit each tractor model providing long lasting protection from the weather, sun and insects, adding to the value to the tractor.
All Curtis Plus and Advantage Cab models include:
- Interior Heater-Defroster
- Venting Glass Windshield
- Front Wiper - 12V 110 Degree Sweep
- Custom Designed High Strength Curtis Frame
- Steel Roof with Acoustical Headliner and Tapered Drip Edge
- Powder Coated Finish - Custom Factory Color Matched/Corrosion Resistant
- Pre-Drilled Holes for Accessory Work Lights and Mirrors
The time-tested Curtis Advantage Cab Design is extended to allow customers to select from two door options (lockable vinyl hinged or all-steel) and two rear panel options (vinyl roll-up or glass).
“Many of our Dealers suggested we consider offering an alternative to the Factory Cab,” explained John Davis, VP of Sales and Marketing at Curtis. He went on to say, “The Advantage and Plus Cabs give customers a lower cost high quality choice.”
Our Plus Cab models feature upgraded framed clear vinyl doors. This traditional rear hinged door design provides an improved weather seal in cold or windy conditions, exceptional side visibility, and locks for added security. This cab also has a clear vinyl rear window that rolls up and stores out of the way in seconds.
Curtis Advantage Cabs offer the maximum protection from winter weather and feature lockable steel doors with large glass windows, and a glass rear panel window. Both the doors and rear panel window feature easy toolless removal.
Curtis Cab Plus & Advantage Models utilize the same frame structure, so customers can upgrade or change their doors or rear panel if their needs or preferences change.
A full line of Cab Accessories is available including:
- Custom Fit Seal Kit (Highly Recommended to Prevent Drafts)
- LED Work Lights (Low Profile or Round)
- Interior Dome and Exterior Strobe Lights
- Rear View Interior and Exterior Mirrors
- Switch Panel – Fuse Block
- Cooling Fan
- Rear Wiper (With Glass Rear Panel Only)
- ROPS Mounted 360 Degree Adjustable LED Work Lights
- ROPS Mounted Tool Storage System