- A strategically driven sleek and simple new look, with extraneous information stripped from the home page
- Easy navigation that delivers customers directly to the most important information, the tractor models and offers
- Simple, accessible information that demonstrates the value within the product offerings through competitive comparisons, videos, etc.
- Large, clear product photography and simple design attributes
- User-friendly browser experience, often taking a customer to his or her to relevant information in one click, instead of two or three
- Rich imagery and helpful content for first-time tractor buyers
- Mobile-friendly compatibility to allow users access via any tablet or smartphone device
“Mahindra USA earned our 98 percent loyalty rating by listening to our customers and responding to their changing needs as the market has evolved,” said Cleo Franklin, Mahindra USA Vice President — Marketing and Strategic Planning. “Our customers and prospective tractor owners also expressed a desire for a web site that delivers quick, simple content and rich photos of Mahindra products, while defining Mahindra’s competitive advantages over the competition. And with this new site, we delivered.”
The new site will be a fully interactive experience for the user that will allow customers to do everything short of visiting a dealer and test-driving a tractor. These new features will include:
- A “Tractorpedia” section that provides relevant content for the first-time tractor buyer as well as experienced users
- A “Needs Analyzer,” an interactive feature designed to recommend the perfect tractor and attachments to fit the needs of a potential buyer through a series of questions about projects, type of land, budget, and more
- A “Build Your Own Tractor” feature that allows a user to completely customize his or her tractor with attachments, implements, and accessories and submit the package to a local dealer for a quote
- Complete social media integration that will allow users and owners complete access to the “My Mahindra” community
Mahindra USA, Inc. enjoys an extraordinarily high level of customer satisfaction due to an unequalled commitment to quality. A recent study found that 98% of Mahindra owners were likely to recommend Mahindra to their friends and family.
Tractor owners are not the only people touting the quality of Mahindra products. In 2007, M&M’s Farm Equipment Sector became the only tractor manufacturing company in the world to receive the coveted Japan Quality Medal for excellence in Total Quality Management, awarded by the Deming Prize Committee care of the Union of Japanese Scientists.
About Mahindra USA
Mahindra USA (MUSA) is part of the US $ 12.5 billion Mahindra Group’s Automotive and Farm Sector - the #1 selling tractor company in the world, based on volumes.
Houston, Texas based Mahindra USA (MUSA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. and began selling tractors in the USA in 1994. MUSA has since grown rapidly due to high customer satisfaction levels and strong customer referrals. Mahindra USA has three distribution points in the USA to help meet the needs of its customers and the growing demand for its products.
Mahindra’s professional-grade tractors are built with heavy-duty components that allow them to outperform other tractors in their class and are designed to provide consumers with the ability to push more, pull more and lift more, so they can do more, in less time. To learn more about Mahindra USA’s Farm Equipment Sector, please visit www.mahindrausa.com.
About The Mahindra Group
The Mahindra Group focuses on enabling people to rise. Mahindra operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, information technology and vacation ownership. Mahindra has a presence in the automotive industry, agribusiness, aerospace, components, consulting services, defense, energy, financial services, industrial equipment, logistics, real estate, retail, steel and two wheelers.
A US $12.5 billion multinational group based in Mumbai, India, Mahindra employs more than 119,900 people in over 100 countries.
In 2011, Mahindra was featured on the Forbes Global 2000 list, a listing of the biggest and most powerful listed companies in the world.
In 2010, Mahindra was featured in the Credit Suisse Great Brands of Tomorrow. Its flagship company Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is the only Indian automobile manufacturer to be featured in the Top 10 list of the Carbon Disclosure Leadership Index in India 2010, created by the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP).