CRESCO, Iowa (March 6, 2012) — The 2012 Featherlite Dealer Awards Banquet, held February 28, 2012, recognized members of the Featherlite dealer network for achievements in sales growth, service and performance for the 2011 sales year. The awards banquet was held during the annual 2-day Featherlite Dealer Meeting in Rochester, Minnesota.
Allan Dale Industries of Red Deer, Alberta, was awarded the Top Gun Award, which goes to Featherlite’s top trailer dealer in 2011. In addition to the Top Gun Award, the following dealers were named the #1 dealers in Featherlite’s major trailer categories:
- #1 Featherlite car trailer dealer – Golden Gait Trailers LLC, Concord, N.C.
- #1 Featherlite living quarters dealer – Mouser Steel Supply, Inc., Patton, Mo.
- #1 Featherlite stock trailer dealer - Boespflug Trailers, Dickinson, N.D.
#1 Featherlite horse trailer dealer - Allan Dale Industries Ltd., Red Deer, Alberta
Awards were also given to the Top 10 Featherlite dealers, which included:
- Allan-Dale Industries Ltd., Red Deer, Alberta
- Boespflug Trailers, Dickinson, N.D.
- Central Iowa Featherlite Trailer Sales, LLC, Bondurant, Iowa
- Circle Diamond Ranch Supply, Mandan, N.D.
- Golden Gait Trailers LLC, Concord, N.C.
- Harrison Ford, Inc., Wellington, Ohio
- Iverson Chrysler Featherlite, Mitchell, S.D.
- Ken’s Trailer Sales, Norfolk, Neb.
- Roeder Brothers, Inc., Bellevue, Iowa
Twin Cities Featherlite, Elko, Minn.
Featherlite has a dealer network of over 160 dealers across the U.S. and Canada. Featherlite is America’s oldest aluminum specialty trailer manufacturer and the top aluminum horse and livestock trailer brand, according to Statistical Surveys, Inc. Featherlite’s product line includes horse, livestock, car, recreational, commercial, utility, living quarters and specialty trailers.
“The dealers Featherlite recognized are part of a distinguished group of business leaders who have demonstrated a strong commitment to customer service and to capturing new customers,” Eric Clement, vice president of sales and general manager, said.
In addition to the awards ceremony, Featherlite dealers were introduced to the new 2013 Featherlite models and product enhancements. The dealer meeting also featured manufacturing plant tours, guest speakers, entertainment and other training and workshops.