Your rural dealers are your front-line sales force and the key to making and keeping you successful. They’re the “boots on the ground” recommending your products and services to a diverse rural market and Rural Lifestyle Dealer is excited to offer the opportunity to honor the dealers who go above and beyond to represent your brand well.
We’re introducing a Dealership Recognition Program in the Summer issue of Rural Lifestyle Dealer where all full-page advertisers receive an additional page FREE to pay tribute to top dealers. This is an opportunity to give a public pat-on-the-back to those outstanding dealers who set the standard of excellence for your brand. This national recognition also sets a benchmark for others to strive to and lets dealers know that you appreciate the hard work and dedication necessary to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
The Dealership Recognition Program offers a platform to promote your brand, your top dealers and your commitment to excellent customer service.
If you’d like, we’ll even be happy to create the Recognition page for you.
The Summer issue will also feature:
- An examination of the opportunities in the rental market and strategies for inventory selection, marketing and management.
- The third installment in our Season-to-Season series takes a closer look at the dealership’s sales strategies, including its special event and relationship building practices.
- A How to Sell feature examining the success rural dealers are seeing in the fencing market
- Also a Dealer Profile of Green and Sons of Mt Sterling, Ohio.
- Plus the product spotlight will feature: Chainsaws, Trimmers, Edgers, Brush Cutters & Blowers; UTVs & attachments; Shop, Service & Replacement Parts, and Post-Hole Diggers
An issue packed with this much valuable info is certain to get dealers’ attention and we suspect the Recognition pages will make it even more of a must-read!
To take advantage, book your full-page ad in the Summer 2013 issue of Rural Lifestyle Dealer by June 7th.
Call 800-645-8455 to book your space today!
Michael Ellis, ext. 432, email@example.com
Alan Stenum, ext. 437, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mike Lessiter, ext. 403, email@example.com
Darrell Bruggink, ext. 420, firstname.lastname@example.org