BRILLION, Wis. (Oct. 25, 2013) — Gravely introduces the new Commercial 21 walk-behind mower for commercial contractors powered by the Kawasaki FJ180V KAI 179cc OVH engine.
“This product offers a durable option in a trim mower for Gravely customers,” said Mike Van Helvoirt, Gravely product marketing manager for Ariens Company. “The die cast aluminum deck with steel wear guards ensures longevity and delivers great cutting performance.”
The self-propelled mower features gear-driven, rear-wheel drive. The three-speed shift-on-the-fly transmission allows operators to easily adjust to mowing conditions with ease, according to Van Helvoirt.
The new mower also features:
- 9-Inch cast aluminum wheels with sealed bearings and steel stabilizer bushings
- Greasable rear axle with zerk fittings and dust seals
- Replaceable high durometer rubber tires
- 7 Height of cut adjustment positions from 1" to 4"
- 2-in-1 mulch and bag capacity
- 2.5 bushel bag capacity
- Adjustable handlebar height
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment