Cub Cadet has introduced the new XT Enduro Series of lawn tractors at its 2015 National Dealer Convention last week in Nashville.
"We know customers demand strength, durability and powerful performance in a tractor. So we built the strongest tractor on the market. Then we challenged ourselves to match that strength with advantages in every other area of the owner experience – from comfort and handling to versatility and support after the sale," said Emily Sword, Cub Cadet director of brand marketing.
"Even the color scheme is bolder to reinforce the strength built into every detail. One test drive and you'll agree – the XT Enduro Series is the tractor that will make you wish your lawn grew faster."
Features of the new series:
- Breakthrough cutting and bagging: A new cutting system ensures unbeatable durability and bagging performance along with the amazing results of the Cub Cadet Signature Cut.
- Cub TripleGuard Corrosion Defense System: A precise, multi-step process with e-coat delivers automotive-grade corrosion resistance and protects your investment, keeping it looking good for the long run.
- Stronger options: The XT Enduro Series offers advantages at every step, like smooth and simple hydrostatic transmissions throughout the lineup, and more choices in fabricated and stamped decks for the ultimate in performance and endurance.
- Remarkable versatility: The XT Enduro Series delivers year-round versatility with a full line of attachments and accessories for mulching, towing, snow removal and more.
Alongside its strength, the XT Enduro Series offers ultimate comfort and convenience – both on and off the tractor.
- Exclusive mobile maintenance app: Owners are connected directly with their tractor's performance like never before via a first-of-its-kind mobile app. Cub Connect alerts owners about needed oil changes, blade changes and air filter replacement – another industry first from Cub Cadet.
- Incredibly responsive handling: A new, optimized steering system delivers comfort and command at every turn.
- New standard in comfort: Thoughtful design and refined touch points surround you in comfort, all packaged with bold new styling features like long-life LED headlights and high-back seat.
- Support when you need it: Cub Cadet is the only outdoor power equipment manufacturer offering owners dedicated customer support seven days a week.
"Feature for feature, you just can't beat all the advantages built into the new XT Enduro line," said Chris Wiley, a Cub Cadet Independent Dealer from Star Lawn Mower in Jamison, Penn. "And for my customers, the fact that Cub Cadet has been proudly built in America for more than 50 years adds to the message of strength and American ingenuity that sets Cub Cadet apart from everything else on the market."
The first products in the XT Enduro Series will be available at select Cub Cadet Independent Dealers starting in October 2014. The complete line of XT1, XT2 and XT3 Enduro Series tractors will be available beginning in January at authorized Cub Cadet retailers. To learn more about the XT Enduro Series and where to buy, visit www.CubCadet.com.
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment