WEST FARGO, N.D. — Bobcat Co. recently introduced its new S595 74-horsepower skid steer loader, which has the highest rated operating capacity, 2,200 pounds, of any of the 500-series loaders in its lineup.
The vertical-lift-path S595 is able to lift loads higher, making it easier to clear highsided truck boxes and hoppers. The machine is targeted for perators working in construction, landscaping and agriculture.
A standard feature for the S595 skid steer loader is two-speed travel, with a top speed of 11 miles per hour. The feature allows operators to choose between low and high travel speeds to match the jobsite conditions and tasks. Operators can switch between travel speeds with a simple press of a button.
The S595 has a best-in-class pressurized cab with a one-piece seal that goes all the way around the door and fits into a special curved pocket. This minimizes the amount of dirt and dust that might enter the cab. S595 skid steer loaders come with standard controls. Advanced Control System and Selectable Joystick Controls are available as options. Additional options include an enclosed cab with heat and air conditioning, radio, deluxe instrumentation and hydraulic bucket positioning.
The loaders incorporate multiple design elements to help protect the owner’s investment and minimize downtime:
- Auxiliary hydraulic quick couplers are mounted directly to the front plate of the lift arm
- A guard bar extends in the front of the quick coupler for added protection
- Hoses are routed through the loader arms for better protection
- Simple checkpoints make it easier to perform routine maintenance
The M-Series, cab-forward design moves operators closer to the attachment and delivers exceptional visibility in all directions. Operators can see the cutting edges of a bucket, for example, for more precise work and better overall productivity on their jobsites. The larger top window makes it easier and more comfortable for the operator when performing tasks like loading trucks or tall hoppers. Sixty genuine Bobcat attachments are approved for use with S595 skid steer loaders. Owners can purchase the optional high-flow auxiliary hydraulics for improved attachment performance. Another option is the popular Power Bob-Tach attachment mounting system to change non-hydraulic attachments without even leaving the loader cab.
S595 Skid Steer Specificatoins
- Loader Rated operating capacity: 2,200 lb. (998 kg)
- Lift path: Vertical Engine: 74 hp
- Tier 4 diesel (55 kW)
- Lift height to hinge pin: 119 in. (3,353 mm)
- Operating weight: 6,793 lb. (3,081 kg)
- Auxiliary hydraulic flow: 17.1 gpm (64.7 L/min)
- High-flow option: 26.7 gpm (101.1 L/min)
- Two-speed travel: Standard
- Advanced Control System: Optional
- Selectable Joystick Controls: Optional
Post a comment
Report Abusive Comment