SALINA, Kan. — Land Pride, a division of Great Plains Industries, is celebrating its 30th anniversary, is part of the just-announced pending acquisition by Kubota and has introduced 15 new products since the start of 2016.
Read more about the acquisition and weigh in with a short poll about how you view Kubota’s acquisition and its effect on your dealership.
Here’s a summary of the new products for 2016:
- The BSR10 is a 3-point category I or category II bale spear intended for moving bales up to 1,800 lbs.
- The BSR20, BSR30, and BSR40 are 3-point category II or category III bale spears for moving large, heavy, round or square bales. The BSR20 and BSR30 have a lifting capacity of 3,000 lbs. and the BSR40 has a lifting capacity of 4,000 lbs.
- The GB25/GBE25 Series grapple buckets are available in three widths: 90 inches, 96 inches and 108 inches. Each unit comes standard with the grapple claw and high-strength cast tines — 5 tines on the 108-inch models, 4 tines on the 90-inch and 96-inch models. The jaw opening is 84 inches and is controlled by dual 3-inch cylinders.
- The LR37 Series landscape rakes are available in 84-inch and 96-inch widths with five positions angling up to 30 degrees. Manual offset is 26 inches and is designed for tractors 30-80 horsepower with category 1 or 2 hitches.
- The RS15 and RS20 ripper shanks are tillage tools for fracturing compacted hardpans. The single-shank RS15 and dual-shank RS20 are capable of ripping the soil up to 23 inches deep. The RS20 has adjustable row spacing.
- A 72-inch width model has been added to the GS25 grading scraper. Just like its larger counterparts, the GS2572 features 14-5/8 inch x 50-inch side panels, replaceable skid shoes, reversible and replaceable cutting edge, and optional rear-facing cutting edge.
- The RC4610 folding offset cutter is the single-wing version of the RC4615. It combines Land Pride’s deck design of the RC40 Series with the gearboxes and dependable axles and drivelines from the RC56 Series.
- The CB0550 4-n-1 Combo Bucket, specifically designed for Kubota BX Tractors, increases the versatility of the front loader. The 4-n-1 buckets are designed to act like four attachments — dozer blade, scraper blade, grapple and bucket.
- The STB10 and STB15 snow trip blades are designed to fit tractor loaders and are available in 5-, 6-, 7-, and 8-inch widths. Hydraulic angling options are available on both units and both have safety orange edge markers as standard equipment.
- The SPL loader-mount snow pushers are available in an 05 Series that fits BX Tractors only and a 10 Series with a universal skid hitch that is designed for tractors below 40 horsepower. The SPL05 snow pusher is available in a 48-inch and 60-inch model with a BX hitch and the SPL10 snow pusher is available in 60 inches, 72 inches and 84 inches. Both models come with optional steel or poly blade, optional pull back and replaceable skid shoes.