The YARDMAX Power Sweeper is built to clean and clear surfaces in various conditions year-round, including snow accumulation up to 6 inches. This power sweeper uses a Briggs & Stratton engine with 9.5 foot-pound torque, to blast through snow, dirt, sand, gravel and other debris.
Specially-designed nylon brushes spin at 520 rpm, removing tough debris while protecting the surface structure below.
- Briggs & Stratton engine with 208cc displacement
- adjustable nylon brushes with three sweeping directions
- easy-to-use and well-balanced structure design
- 28 inch sweeping width with 14 inch brush diameter for high-capacity sweeping
- advanced handlebar design is height-adjustable, ergonomic and folds for convenient storage
- forward and reverse speeds
- optional dust collection bucket
For more information, please visit www.Yardmax.com.