The STIHL iMow robotic mowers automatically mow on a regular basis and can handle thick, rough grass and slopes up to 24 degrees.
Depending on the model used, these mowers can handle from ¼ acre to one acre with a durable, double-sided steel blade, adjustable cutting heights and high-performance STIHL battery technology. They feature automated and customizable features such as intelligent hood sensor (allowing the iMow to work around solid objects), flexible programming, automatic charging and more.
The mower is serviced by specially trained STIHL iMow Dealers.
“iMow can be tailored to a homeowner’s lifestyle and schedule, adding customizable convenience to mowing,” said Brian Manke, product manager at STIHL Inc. “The user tells iMow when to mow — while at work, while the kids are at school, at night while sleeping — and then enjoys a great-looking lawn.”
Round-the-Clock Mowing Made Easy
Robotic mowers make mowing easier and provide a virtually maintenance-free alternative to traditional fuel-powered mowers. STIHL iMow comes standard with an integrated battery and outdoor docking station.
Additional shared features of iMow include:
- Quiet operation — allowing for flexibility of early morning and nighttime use, ideal for noise-sensitive areas
- Automatic Charging — with its intelligent charging system, iMow finds the optimal balance between getting the job done and maintaining battery charge by automatically returning to its charging station and charging at the optimal charge rate as needed
- Mulching mower functionality, which generates significantly less dust than a traditional mower, returns nutrients and moisture back to the soil for a healthier lawn, and is beneficial for air quality and those with allergies
- An edge mowing option to get a clean cut along the edges of your mowing area
- Auto-adjust capability — whether manually skipped or mowing schedule is delayed due to weather, iMow compensates, making up lost time later in the week
- Built-in rain sensor to delay mowing when raining, return to outdoor docking station until sensor is dry and automatically resume mowing plan
- Smart safety technology — if someone attempts to lift or tip the iMow, the mowing blade is designed to stop and only resume mowing when manually instructed by the use
- Anti-theft system with user chosen security PIN prevents a change in settings and can only be reset by STIHL Branch or Distributor
STIHL iMow RMI 422 P Perfect for Small to Medium Suburban Lawns
- Compact and highly maneuverable 7.8-inch cutting width is designed to cut yards up to one-fourth acre in about 17 hours per week
- Built-in, intuitive LED control panel with backlit display allows easy adjustment of settings
STIHL iMow RMI 632 P Designed for Larger Suburban Yards
- 11-inch cutting width efficiently mows yards up to one acre in about 40 hours per week
- Easy-to-use, removable LED control panel with bright display offers easy and comfortable programming without having to bend down to reach the controls
High-Performance STIHL Battery Technology
- Advanced STIHL Lithium-Ion battery technology offers users an option to reduce their impact on the environment and provides a powerful alternative to gasoline-powered equipment
- Low maintenance and operating cost — eliminates hassle and cost of fuel
- No battery memory limitation, no gradual drop in power — high performance; runs at full speed until battery is depleted
Optional Accessories for Protection and Optimized Mowing Performance
- Docking station canopy provides an effective sunscreen protecting iMow
- Aggressive high-traction wheels for RMI 632 P enables iMow to navigate slopes and slippery conditions with ease
- Weighted front wheels for extremely hilly terrain for RMI 422 P and RMI 632 P iMow
- STIHL iMow RMI 422 P: $1,299.95**
- STIHL iMow RMI 632 P: $1,999.95**
To learn more about the RMI 422 P and RMI 632 P, visit www.STIHLusa.com.
*RMI 422 P is able to traverse slopes up to 22 degrees.
**Includes battery and docking station (does not include installation or installation kit).
|Specifications||RMI 422 P||RMI 632 P|
|Maximum Lawn Area||.25 acre||1 acre|
|Average Mowing Duration** (per week)||17 hours||40 hours|
|Battery Type||Li-Ion 18.5 V||Li-Ion 29 V|
|Battery Capacity||80 Wh||194 Wh|
|Battery Amp Hours||4.5 Ah||6.8 Ah|
|Power||60 W||185 W|
|Cutting Height||.8-2.4 in.||.8-2.4 in.|
|Cutting Width||7.8 in.||11 in.|
|Average Mowing Time (per battery charge)||60 min.||150 min.|
|Average Charging Time||90 min.||60 min.|
|Maximum Degree of Slope||22°||24°|
|Weight (including battery)||19.8 lbs.||28.6 lbs.|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||24 x 17 x 10.5 in.||29 x 21 x 10.5 in.|
|Docking Station Power Supply Cable Length||32 feet||32 feet|
**Under ideal conditions, based on the specified maximum lawn area.
About STIHL Inc.
STIHL Inc. manufactures the number one selling brand of gasoline-powered handheld outdoor power equipment in America,* as well as the number one selling brand of chain saws in the world. STIHL is also the number one selling brand of gasoline-powered handheld outdoor power equipment among U.S. landscape professionals.** STIHL products are sold through servicing power equipment retailers from coast to coast – not big box stores. Located in Virginia Beach, Va., STIHL Inc., the headquarters for U.S. operations for the worldwide STIHL Group, exports to over 90 countries around the world; and the majority of STIHL products sold in America are also built in America.*** STIHL products sold through U.S. STIHL dealers are for distribution in the United States only. For more information or for the name of a local STIHL retailer, call toll free 1-800-GO STIHL (1-800-467-8445), visit STIHLusa.com or text your zip code to 78445.
*"Number one selling brand" is based on syndicated Irwin Broh Research as well as independent consumer research of 2009-2016 U.S. sales and market share data for the gasoline-powered handheld outdoor power equipment category combined sales to consumers and commercial landscapers. **“Number one selling” claim based on 2007-2016 syndicated Irwin Broh Research of the U.S. professional landscaper market. ***A majority of STIHL gasoline-powered units sold in the United States are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
STIHL is pleased to support the work of Independent We Stand, the Tree Research and Education Endowment Fund (TREE Fund), International Society of Arboriculture (ISA), the Tree Care Industry Association (TCIA), National FFA, National Association of Landscape Professionals, the National Recreation and Parks Association, the National Association of State Park Directors and the North American Retail Hardware Association.
For information on job opportunities with STIHL Inc., please go to www.STIHLcareers.com. STIHL is an EEO and drug-free work environment.