WAUKESHA, Wis. — At The Rental Show 2018, Generac will be introducing attendees to its new Generac Pro line of outdoor power equipment designed and engineered specifically for commercial users, such as landscape contractors, and rental applications.The new assortment, under the Generac Pro brand, will consist of the following products:
- XC Series portable generators (6500 and 8000 watts)
- XD5000E diesel-fueled portable generator
- 3800 PSI belt drive pressure washer (3.2 gpm)
- Walk-behind field and brush mowers with 26-in. and 30-in. cut
- Tow-behind field and brush mower with a 44-in. deck
- Walk-behind trimmer with a 22-in. cutting width
- 60-in. power grader
- 34-ton hydraulic wood splitter with a road tow kit
- Chipper/shredder with a road tow kit
- Stump grinder
- Trash and semi-trash water pumps
- Towable backhoe with a 12-in. bucket
- Powerwagon with an 8.0-cu.ft. bucket and 800-lb. hauling capacity
Many of the products under the Generac Pro banner are powered by the company's G-Force engine, originally designed by Generac specifically for generator applications and first introduced on the company's XC Series portable generators.
"The many retailers, contractors and rental companies we've spoken with in developing the Generac Pro line have told us they want a high-quality, high-value alternative to Honda-powered products," said Derik Gatzke, vice president of sales, Generac. "We believe powering the Generac Pro line with Generac G-Force engines meets that need."
The Generac Pro line will be supported by Generac's nationwide network of parts and service providers. "Our network guarantees same-day shipping on all service parts and 48-hour delivery," Gatzke said. "That means downtime is minimized on the job site."