In case you’ve missed it, here’s a roundup of our most read items on RuralLifestyleDealer.com during the past month.
Articles about the effects of the steel tariffs made the top viewed items this month, including a piece on Deere’s assessment of Beijing’s tariffs and views from dealers.
Other items included recognition for Low Country Machinery and best practice items for dealership management, including a piece from Bob Clements on the question that salespeople need to ask at the start of the negotiation process.
Top 10 Most Viewed Online Stories in April:
1. Low Country Machinery Recognized by JCB as Dealer of Excellence
2. 3 Phrases Confident Leaders Use Every Day
3. Deere Assessing Impact of Beijing's New Tariffs
4. Dealer View: Effects of Steel Tariffs on Rural Lifestyle Market
5. 3 Ways to Boost Morale in Your Dealership
6. East Tennessee ATV & Powersports: All Work & All Play
7. 7 Business Lessons from Inventor of E-Z- GO Golf Cart, former Textron CEO
8. 1 Question to Improve Your Margins
9. Understanding Personality Types to Increase Sales Part 1
10. Dealer Outlook by Compact Tractor Brand
Are you subscribed to receive Rural Lifestyle Dealer eBrief Daily or our Weekly Digest email newsletters? Stay in touch with the retail rural lifestyle equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Rural Lifestyle Dealer magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.