It’s Day 2 of the Fall 2019 Dealer Success Academy, Rural Lifestyle Dealer's online on-demand event. If you haven't yet registered, you can do so now at www.DealerSuccessAcademy.com.
All 6 sessions will be open until 9 p.m. Central. Then, they will be archived and registrants will receive first access to the video archives.
Check out the list of experts and register now to learn new ways to grow your dealership.
- “Reach the Next Level of Success in Your Service Department,” by Bob Clements of Bob Clements Intl. Bob will share the importance of measuring your key performance indicators for service; specific steps to improve the output of your service department; and a simple way to bonus your technicians based on quality and efficiency, while improving the customer experience.
- “Managing Your Sales Team for Peak Performance,” by Ryan Dohrn of Sales Training World. Ryan will share 10 tips for overcoming differences, working together and achieving peak performance.
- “Elevate Your Approach to Employee Management,” by Jared Nielsen, chief human resources officer at Stotz Equipment. Jared will share some of the dealership's success strategies for human resources, including how they recruit employees through their website and best practices for onboarding, training, reviews and more.
- “Earn More Profits from Parts,” by Dan Weingartz, owner of Weingartz. Dan will share how they are achieving success by gathering data, having the right pricing strategies, making the most of purchasing programs and utilizing trained experts.”
- “Smart Ways to Remodel Your Retail Store,” by Paige Wittman, co-owner of Miller Wittman Retail Design Group. Paige will walk you through how to plan a new retail space that will boost revenues right away and serve the long-term needs of your dealership.
- “Mission Zero: Our Dealership’s Safety Commitment,” by Erin Heimbecker, safety manager at Pattison Ag. Erin will share tools she's developed, such as "Near Miss" cards, along with how she interfaces with 19 locations and how dealerships of any size can adapt their approaches.
BONUS: You can submit comments to the presenters to gather any additional details you need to customize their strategies for your dealership.
Thank you to our Title Sponsor: