Name of product: STIHL RE 90 Pressure Washers
- Hazard: The pressure washer nozzle can disconnect from the spray wand when under pressure during use, posing an injury hazard.
- Remedy: Replace
- Recall date: January 23, 2020
- Units: About 16,400
- Description: This recall involves the spray wand supplied with STIHL RE 90 Pressure Washers. The pressure washer is gray and orange with “STIHL RE 90” printed on the front. The recalled spray wand measures 15 inches long and attaches to the spray gun. Interchangeable nozzles connect to the spray wand.
- Remedy: Consumers should immediately stop using the recalled pressure washers and contact STIHL Inc. or an authorized STIHL servicing dealer to receive a free replacement spray wand.
- Incidents/Injuries: STIHL Inc. has received seven reports of the nozzle detaching from the spray wand during use. No injuries have been reported.
- Sold At: Authorized STIHL dealers nationwide from May 2019 through October 2019 for about $180.
- Report an incident involving this product here.