In case you’ve missed them, here’s a roundup of our most read items on RuralLifestyleDealer.com during the past month.
Top 10 Most Viewed Online Stories in August:
- Generac Interested in Buying Some of Briggs & Stratton Product Lines
- Most and Least Reliable Lawn Tractor Brands
- Lastec Introduces World's Biggest Zero Turn Mower
- Briggs & Stratton's Largest Unsecured Creditors Push for Reorganization Over Auction
- Bobcat Co. Announces Launch Event for New Zero-Turn Mower Line
- RDO's Mark Kreps, Steve Connelly Killed in Car Accident
- Briggs Plans to Sell Plant, Sets Severance Payments for Employees at Wauwatosa, Wis., Plant
- Deere Cuts More Salaried Positions as Part of Company Restructuring
- Dealer How-To: How Stovesand Equipment Became a Top Selling Dealer in 2 Years
- Great Plains Mfg. Purchases 750,000 Square Foot Facility in Salina, Kan.
Are you subscribed to receive Rural Lifestyle Dealer eBrief Daily or our Weekly Digest email newsletters? Stay in touch with the retail rural lifestyle equipment industry by subscribing to these FREE email updates from Rural Lifestyle Dealer magazine. Manage your subscriptions here.