West Boylston, Mass. — Artillian Tractor, a division of Curtis Industries, announces the release of its modular ROPS-Mounted Tool System. The system mounts to most rectangular ROPS profiles on tractors and zero turn mowers. Keep tool close at hand while you work.
The tool bar is the key component in the system. The tool bar mounts to the ROPS using adjustable metal brackets and U-bolts. Once mounted you can select the Artillian attachments you want. Each attachment comes with two pre-installed cam lever latches.
These innovative latches allow attachments to be installed or removed from the tool bar in seconds without the use of tools. Position the cam latches onto the tool bar and lock securely with the flip of a lever. Toggle the lever open, and the accessory lifts off the tool bar for storage or replacement with another attachment. (Attachments are sold separately.)
Artillian offers many attachments, including:
- Chainsaw mount holds chainsaws with bar lengths over 14-inchs/under 4.5 width
- Tool box storage containers with internal tool tray
- Open top basket with grab handles for carrying tools, chains, pins, etc.
- Tool rack holds up to 4, long-handle tools
- Bucket holder accommodates a standard 5-gallon bucket
- Beverage cooler holder has cam buckle strap to secure cooler in place
- Other attachments also are available