A recent Rural Lifestyle Dealer poll asked dealers whether or not they offered leases on rural equipment. Over half (54.8%) of respondents say they do offer leases, and the other 45.2% said they do not.

For those who do offer leases, the largest group taking advantage of leases were landscapers (24.1%), followed by light construction contractors (20.7). Just over 19% of dealers said municipalities and/or universities take advantage of leases. Small acreage farmers and large property owners/homeowners both came in with about 17% of dealers saying they leased to these customers.