HOUSTON, Texas – Mahindra Ag North America introduces the 5100 series tractors, 5145 and 5155, engineered to be easy to operate by first-time tractor owners yet heavy duty to tackle the tough jobs of rural living, farms and ranches. These commercial-grade, four-wheel-drive utility tractors are ideal for customers who demand performance, versatility and comfort at a great value.
The 5100 tractors are reimagined from the customer’s point of view to provide best-in-class comfort, usability and efficiency:
- MCRD engine technology eliminates the need for a diesel particulate ﬁlter. No regen or wasted productivity.
- Unrivaled syncro shuttle transmission comprising of 12 forward & 12 reverse gears for fast, smooth front loader work
- Leading PTO horsepower with 540 and 540E (economy) power modes standard
- 3-point hitch with ﬂexible links and convertible CAT I and CAT II connectors
- Superior front loader with leading lift height and dig depth
- Comfortable interior including an mComfort seat, tilt power steering, intuitive controls, and ﬂat foot platform
The 5100 series tractors come with a 5-year, 3000-hour limited powertrain warranty covering parts and labor for the duration of the warranty period.