Gravely introduces a new line of generators and pressure washers, expanding its offering of chore and finishing products.
Pressure washer models include:
- 3,000 PSI with 169cc Subaru engine, 2.6 GPM, commercial-grade CAT pump
- 3,300 PSI with 211cc Subaru engine, 3.0 GPM, commercial-grade CAT pump
- Inverter generator: 2,000 starting watts; 1,600 running watts; 106cc engine
- 5,000W: 6,250 starting watts; 5,000 running watts; 287cc Subaru engine
- 7,500W: 9,375 starting watts; 7,500 running watts; 390cc electric start Honda GX Engine
Generator accessories include a parallel kit and outlet adaptors. Optional accessories for pressure washers include a maintenance kit, detergents, spray nozzles, hoses and wands.
Both generators and pressure washers are covered by Gravely’s three-year limited warranty. For more information visit www.gravely.com.
Established in 1933 in Brillion, Wis., Ariens Company is a leading manufacturer of outdoor power equipment for both consumer and professional use. The company’s premium international brands include Ariens Sno-Thro and Ariens lawn and garden products for consumers; Countax and Westwood lawn tractors; and Gravely and Parker commercial equipment for the landscape management, facilities maintenance and sports field sectors. Ariens’ affiliates, Stens Corporation, J Thomas and Ariens Pty Ltd. (Australia), supply replacement parts to the outdoor power equipment industry. Ariens Company employs more than 1,400 people, with operations in Wisconsin, Nebraska, Indiana, Alabama, Michigan, the United Kingdom, Norway and Australia. Visit www.ariens.com for more information.