PLEASANT PRAIRIE, Wis. — Simpson, an FNA Group brand, has released a new series of commercial pressure washers: the Aluminum WaterBlaster series.
The Aluminum WaterBlaster series was created to provide commercial cleaning professionals a high quality durable belt drive machine. This series was designed for the heaviest of cleaning jobs. The Aluminum WaterBlaster series is perfect for paint preparation, professional cleaning services, graffiti removal, commercial job sites and fleet maintenance.
The Aluminum WaterBlaster series are:
- Cold water gas powered belt drive
- Rated from 3200 PSI @ 3.0 GPM up to 4400 PSI @ 4.0 GPM
- Powered by Honda or Simpson engines
- AAA or CAT triplex plunger pump with adjustable unloader
- PowerBoost technology to provide high pressure at the nozzle (available on AAA pumps)
- Thermal relief valve
- Detergent injection system
The aluminum frame was crafted to withstand some of the harshest cleaning environments for an extended period of time. The frame is constructed of aircraft grade aluminum with a design that is lighter in weight than a similar steel design. The dual belt drive system prevents over-heating, absorbs vibration and reduces pump fatigue resulting in
The Aluminum WaterBlaster Series includes:
- 10 year limited frame warranty
- 3 year limited commercial engine warranty
- 5 year limited AAA pump warranty
- 2 year limited CAT pump warranty
The Aluminum WaterBlaster series will be released late summer.