Thunder Creek Equipment is pleased to announce that one of the most popular options on their fuel and service trailers is now available for stand-alone purchase. The Thunder Creek Air N Arc 150 is a 3-in-1 welder / air compressor / generator.
What owners like best about the Thunder Creek Air N Arc 150 is that with the True 2 Generator system all three functions can operate simultaneously. This compact machine automatically regulates what the user needs with an electric start 14 HP Kohler engine with automatic throttle control, running one or all three functions.
Owners can service equipment faster with pneumatic or electric driven tools using the largest air compressor in its class and a no-hassle, no-worry capacitor style generator.
Unlike other models on the market, the Thunder Creek Air N Arc 150 comes ready to work with 20' weld leads complete with a patented stinger with amperage controls and boost capabilities.
"The patented weld leads with amperage control alone set this unit apart from the competition," said Kyle Harwood with Thunder Creek Equipment. Here are some other features that make the Thunder Creek Air N Arc 150 the best in its class:
- 14 HP electric start Kohler engine with adjustable throttle, driven by a poly link belt
- 5000W capacitor style generator includes two 110V outlets, one 230V outlet, and battery box.
- 40A-150A variable working range welder including leads with amperage control
- 20 CFM reciprocating air compressor is 25% larger than the closest competitor
- Compact design for installation in the utility box of a Thunder Creek Equipment fuel and service trailer or as a stand-alone unit.
To learn more visit ThunderCreekEquipment.com or call 866-535-7667.